Platelet-rich plasma treatment is based on injecting plasma into the skin to regenerate it. Platelet-rich plasma initiates the stimulation process of stem cells to multiply and fibroblasts to produce new collagen. Consequently, the skin becomes smoother, more elastic, evidently younger and regains vitality.
The procedure is quick, completely safe and not complicated. In the first phase, the doctor takes blood from the patient (9 -18 ml) into test tubes, which are specially prepared by spinning down in a centrifuge. Separating leukocytes and red blood cells from plasma containing platelets takes up to a few minutes. The next phase is injecting plasma into the skin.
The treatment is especially recommended for people who:
- seek natural treatments, safe products and high effectiveness
- the skin on the face, neck, neckline and hands is limp and flabby, poorly-nourished and needs revitalization
- expect wrinkles and skin folds to be corrected
- have skin with tendency to allergies (atopic skin)
- need to regenerate skin after other aesthetic medicine treatments
- have suffer from alopecia.
- skin is revitalized and smoothed out, the improvement of skin elasticity, tension and density
- remodelling of collagen fibres
- improvement of skin blood supplywrinkles and skin folds are smoothed out - volumetric and
- biostimulation therapy of skin cells
- acceleration of healing processes after other aesthetic medicine treatments